Every business owner hopes to generate leads and increase visibility. How can a Business Blog help?
6. E-commerce: The reason this makes a second mention is because you can directly setup an ecommerce site too, integrate a payment gateway to it, pull in buyers using Social Media and other marketing mechanisms and you already have a good business model. Though it’s easier said than done, what you have at the end is a purely online business. And if your Target Group hang out here the most, you know the model can’t fail.
7. A detailed Business (Report) Card: Straight A’s on your schools report card looked good. But that was uncertain and in the hands of your teacher. Your website on the other hand is in yours and the website development teams hands. You have the liberty to add in all you credentials, your achievements, your skills and expertise and everything that would tell your prospective client/customer that you have a strong business.
8. Interact with your customers – Send them valuable content and in the bargain have them remember you. A newsletter, an article, insights into the business industry you belong to, tips and tricks pertaining to your industry all of these deliverables will work wonders and show your customers you care about them.
Example If you run a B2B company, send out a newsletter that highlights industry news, new occurrences that may affect your clients and your business for instance price changes, technology upgradations, new innovations in the industry etc.
In the case of a B2C company you can highlight your products, a product catalogue, it’s features, usability, multiple purposes it serves etc.
9. Connectivity is Increasing: Keeping up with time is a must and this will only help you grow. For example knowing that mobile is the next big thing and ensuring your website development company has optimized your site for the small screen (mobile devices) will add heavy credibility to your site visitor. It also shows you pay attention to detail and will replicate the same while you provide your service/product to the client.
10. Your Competitors have it: What’s that? They don’t? Well all the more reason for you to get a chance to be the first one at it.
And if they do have it, you wouldn’t want to lose business just because you weren’t discoverable online would you?
Having said that, remember that they may look into your website for ideas too. But that doesn’t mean anything should deter your spirits from reaching out to your people.
So that’s 10 reasons why you should have a website for your business. Sounds insightful? Tell us more reasons why you think a website for your business would work.